Thursday, October 05, 2006

Maybe not the worst in the world after all?

Yesterday a nice chap called Dean called, from O2. Now a few years ago they were The Worst Company I Have Ever Dealt With Bar None (a long and sorry tale for another post), but it's been a while since they annoyed me, so I decided to hear him out.

O2 agreed to send me a shiny new phone as a free upgrade, and gave me 20% off my rental (in that order, in case it becomes important). So I'll give it a few days, and see if I've sold my soul to the worst company ever for another year, or if they are actually slightly less evil these days.

While I'm feeling kind and trusting, and inclined to give people another chance, I'm giving the dentist yet another opportunity to get my crown to stay in my mouth. Yes - the crown that seems to fall out every time I leave the country.

On the other hand, someone told me they have good dentists in Hungary - maybe that would take less time in the long run. Again, we'll see...

2 comments:

Flaming Firegeni said...

Hmmm. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm...I see.

:D What will you see?

Paul said...

Well, so far the crown is staying in, so I don't need to go to Hungary just yet.

On the other hand, no sign of a phone from O2. Five to seven days they said... It's been 7 working days now. Evil shysters or jolly good chaps? Next week I may need to chase them a bit - or get a new network provider.